Consider these sponsored items
- £11.18Was:£11.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures easy and entertaining puzzles, which gently tax your mind and not your eyes. With larger-than-usual numbers and letters, this title helps solvers focus all their concentration on figuring out the answers instead of on reading the clues. It is filled with trivia and wordplay.
- Author BiographyPeter Gordon is the Editorial Director for Sterling Publishing's Puzzlewright Press, overseeing the puzzle and game books, and was the crossword editor of the New York Sun. He edits a weekly crossword for the Washington Post and has an online crossword at FireballCrosswords.com. The 50+ books written and edited by Gordon have combined sales of more than one million copies.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byPeter Gordon
Most relevant reviews
- maya1red03 May, 2015by
Good service, but clues AMERICAN!
All good apart from the fact I didn't realise the clues were AMERICAN! Makes a lot of difference! Only recommend if American
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £8.66Trending at £11.94
- £7.69Trending at £7.99
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £3.04Trending at £3.20
- £4.48Trending at £5.14
- £10.22Trending at £15.03
- £13.93Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.