All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £12.30Was:£14.99Free postage
- £12.46Was:£14.99Free postage
- £17.92Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionNow in an all new format for this international bestseller Leonardo's Notebooks pairs the great master's most important writings with more than 1,000 sketches, drawings and watercolours in this beautiful and dynamic work.
- Author BiographyLeonardo da Vinci (Author) Leonardo da Vinci is recognized as the quintessential Renaissance Man. A great painter, he was equally prodigious in the fields of architecture, engineering, anatomy, and physical science. H. Anna Suh (Author) H. Anna Suh has a master's degree in art and archaeology from Princeton University. She was on the curatorial staff of the Metropolitan Museum of Art and has worked on projects for scholarly publications at the Met, New York University's Institute of Fine Arts, the Princeton University Art Museum, and Harvard University. She lives in New York City.Vincent van Gogh was a post-Impressionist painter of Dutch origin whose work-notable for its rough beauty, emotional honesty, and bold color-had a far-reaching influence on 20th-century art.
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Content NoteMore than 1,000 colour & b&w illus
- Weight858 g
- Width202 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byH. Anna Suh
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Most relevant reviews
- never2late4527 Nov, 2016by
I bought the book for a present and the recipient was thrilled with it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.