Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- Author(s)Mark D. Friedman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight517 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Introduction 1. Natural Rights, the Minimal State, and Its Legitimate Functions 2. Property Rights, Eminent Domain, Regulatory Takings, and Zoning 3. Rights of Expression and Association 4. Paternalism 5. The Regulatory State 6. The Federal Income Tax and the Federal Reserve System 7. Corporate Welfare and the Welfare State 8. Public Education 9. Healthcare 10. Political Issues for Which There is No Doctrinaire Libertarian Position 11. What is to be Done? Notes List of Useful Internet Resources Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyMark D. Friedman is an independent scholar working in the field of political theory and ethics. He received a J.D. from Georgetown Law School, USA, with honors, and holds an MBA from Columbia University, USA. He is the author of Nozick's Libertarian Project: An Elaboration and Defense (Bloomsbury, 2011).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.