Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe measurement and management of liquidity risk must take into account economic factors such as the impact area, the timeframe of the analysis, the origin and the economic scenario in which the risk becomes manifest.
- Author BiographyPierpaolo Ferrari is associate professor of financial markets and institutions at University of Brescia and SDA professor at Bocconi University, Milan, Italy, where he teaches Financial Markets. He holds a M.Sc. in business administration at Bocconi University and a Ph.D. in financial markets and institutions at University of Siena, Italy. Roberto Ruozi is emeritus professor of financial markets and institutions at Bocconi University, Milan, Italy. He has been Rector of Bocconi from 1994 to 2000 and has taught at University of Siena, Ancona, Parma (Italy) and Sorbonne, Paris (France). He is a member of the board of banks, insurance companies and industrial companies.
- Author(s)Pierpaolo Ferrari,Roberto Ruozi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Finance
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 Illustrations, black and white; V, 54 p. 4 illus.
- Weight112 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.