Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionFirst of two long-awaited volumes on the results of the largest ever UK archaeological excavation, covering the prehistoric periods.
- Author BiographyChristopher Evans is executive Director of the Cambridge Archaeological unit based in the Department of Archaeology, University of Cambridge. He has worked in British Archaeology at a senior level for more than twenty-five years, specialising in British prehistory, and archaeological theory with extensive experience in he management of complex excavation and post-excavation programmes. Grahame Appleby is a Senior Research Officer at the Cambridge Archaeological Unit with special responsibilities for post-excavation analysis and publication. His research specialisation is in prehistoric and Roman metalwork. Sam Lucy is in charge of post-excavation and publication at the Cambridge Archaeological Unit. Her research interests are mainly in Anglo-Saxon material culture and funerary archaeology.
- Author(s)Christopher Evans,Grahame Appleby,Sam Lucy
- PublisherOxbow Books
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxbow Books
- Content Noteb/w and colour ilustrations,
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.