All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionEnables students to assess critically the development of Locke's theory of toleration and its importance for liberalism.
- Author BiographyRichard Vernon is a Distinguished University Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Western Ontario. His previous publications include The Career of Toleration: John Locke, Jonas Proast, and After (1997).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRichard A. Vernon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.