All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the results of the Metrolux research project, this book examines the establishment of a cross-border metropolitan region in Luxembourg and its surrounding area. It focuses on the economic and symbolic attributes that characterize the process of metropolisation and their potential advantages and limits.
- Author BiographyChristophe Sohn is a senior researcher at the CEPS/INSTEAD public research centre in Luxembourg and head of the research unit Cross-border Metropolitan Integration . He holds a doctorate in urban geography from the University of Strasbourg.
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- First Published2012
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byChristophe Sohn
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.