All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.43Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionConsidering a variety of questions centering on magic and, or in, performance, this volume furthers the debate about the cultural work performed by representations of magic on the early modern English stage. Collectively the essays show that the idea of transformation applies not only to the objects and subjects of magic.
- Author BiographyLisa Hopkins is Professor of English at Sheffield Hallam University and co-editor of Shakespeare, the journal of the British Shakespeare Association. Helen Ostovich is Professor Emeritus of English at McMaster University, Canada and co-editor of the journal Early Theatre.
- Author(s)Dr. Helen Ostovich,Lisa Hopkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Performance and Early Modern Drama
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.