CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.48
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.43Trending at £18.94
- £14.07Trending at £14.35
- £14.00Trending at £20.11
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1208 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJan Lapuszanski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of ContentsA Many Electron Theory of Localised Moments in Metals.- Magnetic Properties of a Dense Interacting Electron Gas.- Conceptual Phase Diagrams and Their Applications to Itinerant Electron Magnetism.- Narrow Band Magnetism of Alloys.- The Static and Dynamic Impurity Spin Susceptibility of Kondo Alloys.- Magnon Interaction in the Itinerant Electron Model of Ferromagnetism.- Studies of Ferro- and Paramagnetic Nickel by Positron Annihilation.- Theory of Magnetic Properties of Rare Earths and Their Compounds.- Exchange Interaction in the Heavy Rare Earth Metals Calculated from Energy Bands.- Lattice Effects and the Magnetic Behaviour of Rare Earth Compounds.- Elementary Excitations of High Degree Pair Interactions in Rare Earth Compounds.- Magnetic Properties of Actinides and Their Compounds.- Exploratory Band Structure Calculations for Actinide Compounds.- Magnetism in Actinides.- Thermodynamic Properties of the One-Dimensional Hubbard Model.- Weak Self-Consistent Approximation Scheme.- On the Connection between Equation of Motion Technique and Perturbation Theory Approach to the Evaluation of Double Time Green's function.- First Order Green Function Theory of a Heisenberg Ferromagnet.- Spin-One Lattice-Gas Model.- Dipolar and Quadrupolar Ordering in Magnetic Crystals.- One and Two Magnon Light Scattering in Insulating Antiferromagnets and Its Possible Relevance for the Investigation of the Short Range Interatomic Correlations.- Two-Fluid Hydrodynamic Description of Magnetic Crystals.- Impurity Ferromagnetism in Non-magnetic Semiconductors.- Phonon Hydrodynamics in Solids.- The Spin-Phonon Interaction in Anharmonic Ferromagnetic Crystals.- The Symmetry Properties of Magnetoelastic Waves and the Determination of Selection Rules for Magnon-Phonon Interactions.- Sound Absorption in Magnetics.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.