All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionDisplay maps have had a significant impact throughout history. This book takes the best surviving examples to re-establish manuscript, painted and mural maps as a major cultural medium particularly in early modern Europe by illustrating the settings in which they were displayed and discussing the background and purpose of individual examples.
- Author BiographyPeter Barber is Head of Map Collections at the British Library and author of many books including The Map Book (2005). Tom Harper is curator of Antiquarian Mapping at the British Library.
- Author(s)Peter Barber,Tom Harper
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Out-of-print date19/10/2015
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Weight1238 g
- Width232 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.