All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionMaking Seafood Sustainable shows how and why sustainable fishing and seafood management can work by looking at past success stories in dealing with the global overfishing crisis, especially in American waters.
- Author BiographyMansel G. Blackford is Professor Emeritus of History at the Ohio State University and author of several books, including The Rise of Modern Business: Great Britain, the United States, Germany, Japan, and China and Pathways to the Present: U.S. Development and Its Consequences in the Pacific.
- Author(s)Mansel G. Blackford
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAmerican Business, Politics, and Society
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note20 illus.
- Weight599 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.