All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.81Trending at £44.99
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.99
- £56.77Trending at £60.86
- £38.54Trending at £48.05
- £18.56Trending at £20.91
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the essential elements of managing global supply and its inherent risks. It focuses on three distinct but related topics - international purchasing, global supply management, and global risk management - to provide readers with comprehensive coverage of different aspects of global supply management.
- Author BiographyRobert Trent is the Supply Chain Management Program Director, Associate Director of the Manufacturing Systems Engineering Program, and George N. Beckwith Professor at Lehigh University. Llewellyn Roberts is an industrial engineer, consultant and author specializing in business performance improvement, procurement and strategic sourcing, and logistics and supply chain management.
- Author(s)Llewellyn R. Roberts,Robert Trent
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.