All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £16.45
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionProvides students and researchers with a grounding both in traditional aspects of marginality and in the important topics of part-time and contingent work. This book helps you learn more about the growing range and diversity of marginal employment in the contemporary economy, the hardships and challenges of marginal employment.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleResearch in the Sociology of Work
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight642 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRandy Hodson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.