All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Devil Wears Prada comes to Versailles in the story of the rise and fall of Leonard Autie, Marie Antoinette's loyal hairdresser, the man responsible for the style that made her the envy of France and for the uproar that dragged her to the guillotine.
- Author BiographyWill Bashor has a doctorate in International Studies from the American Graduate School in Paris. He is currently a professor of Global Issues at Franklin University. As a member of the Society for French Historical Studies, he presented at their annual meeting presented by Harvard University in Cambridge in 2013. Visit him at www.willbashor.com.
- Author(s)Will Bashor
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Note17 colour illustrations, 30 black & white halftones
- Weight24 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.89Trending at £9.09
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.92
- £12.30Trending at £13.51
- £4.45Trending at £6.56
- £13.80Trending at £20.55
- £10.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.