Market Unbound: Unleashing Global Capitalism by Lowell Bryan, Deanna Farrell (Hardback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.83Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA road map for the future of the world market Bryan has emerged as an influential voice on regulatory issues. --The New York Times The world is on the verge of the most sweeping economic changes since the Industrial Revolution.
- Author BiographyLOWELL BRYAN and DIANA FARRELL are senior consultants at McKinsey & Company, Inc. He is the author of three previous business books, and a leading authority on both financial and regulatory issues, and the global capital market. She led the research that is the foundation of this book.
- Author(s)Deanna Farrell,Lowell Bryan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight588 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.