All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the developments in e-marketing, CRM and planning practices. This book is a useful reading for serious professional marketers and students of marketing, both undergraduates and those on professional courses for CIM and CAM. It provides a practical, hands-on approach for implementing various concepts included in the text.
- Author BiographyMA(Oxon), MSc, PhD, D.Litt. FCIM FRSA, until recently was Professor of Marketing and Deputy Director Cranfield School of Management, with special responsibility for E-business. Malcolm is a graduate in English Language and Literature from Oxford University, in Business Studies from Bradford University Management Centre, and has a PhD from Cranfield University. He also has an Honorary Doctorate from Bradford University. Malcolm has extensive industrial experience, including a number of years as Marketing Director of Canada Dry.
- Author(s)Malcolm McDonald
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/04/2002
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1275 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £17.91
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.51Trending at £4.64
- £4.87Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.36Trending at £4.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.