Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJam-packed with information on this fascinating destination, Footprintfocus Marseille and Western Provence will guide you around all the best sights and provide you with up-to-date recommendations on where to eat, sleep and party.
- Author BiographyKathryn Tomasetti developed a teenage crush on the South of France during an Interrail trip in the early 1990s. It wasn't until 2005 that she made a permanent move there, by way of an anthropology degree at the University of Manchester and a career as a modern art curator across Europe and the Far East. Kathryn provides features and photographs for several travel, food and yoga magazines, where she can indulge her love for alternative travel. A self-confessed foodie, she rates her favourite restaurants as Mathias Dandine in La Lavandou and Le Merenda in Nice.
- Author(s)Kathryn Tomasetti,Tristan Rutherford
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Focus Guide
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.