All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Master Swing Trader explains how traders can use technical analysis, charting, and market sentiment to make trades that hold through price fluctuations and noise with wider stops.
- Author BiographyAlan S. Farley is publisher and editor of the Hard Right Edge web portal (www.hardrightedge.com), a well-respected resource for short-term trading that provides thousands of traders and investors with free educational materials covering technical analysis, short-term trading tactics, and more. An accomplished private trader and nationally recognized educator on technical analysis and short-term trading tactics, Farley has been featured in Barron's, SmartMoney, Tech Week, Active Trader, MoneyCentral, Los Angeles Times, Online Investor, and TheStreet.com.
- Author(s)Alan Farley
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication13/12/2000
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1059 g
- Width187 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £16.01
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £17.02
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.