Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionA pioneering study of a Northern city during the Civil War that challenges the long-held belief that the War was a second American Revolution.
- Author BiographyJ. Matthew Gallman is Henry R. Luce Professor of the Civil War Era at Gettysburg College and author of Receiving Erin's Children: Philadelphia, Liverpool, and the Irish Famine Migration, 1845-1855.
- Author(s)J. Matthew Gallman
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePennsylvania Paperbacks
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note11 illus.
- Weight543 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.