Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionRevisiting a crucial 1985 study on computers in mathematics education, this book focuses on cultural diversity and how it impinges on the use of digital technologies and mathematics teaching and learning all over the world, especially in developing countries.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleNew ICMI Study Series
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 494 p. 50 illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCelia Hoyles,Jean-Baptiste Lagrange
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.