Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionAnimal Cell Culture nimal cell culture began in 1912 when Alexis Carrel grew bits of chick heart A in vitro by placing them into a drop of horse plasma. By regularly feeding the grow- ing cells with aqueous extracts of whole chick embryos and periodically sub- dividing them, Carrel was able to maintain the cells for extended periods.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Tennant,Keith J. Gooch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/07/1997
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBiotechnology Intelligence Unit
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note33 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 182 p. 33 illus.
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.