CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Brown versus Board of Education remains much more famous, Mendez versus Westminster School District (1947) was actually the first case in which segregation in education was successfully challenged in federal court. This title provides a concise account of its legal issues and legacy.
- Author BiographyPhilippa Strum is Resident Senior Scholar at the Woodrow Wilson International Center and author of Women in the Barracks: The VMI Case and Equal Rights and When the Nazis Came to Skokie: Freedom for the Speech We Hate, among others.
- Author(s)Philippa Strum
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleLandmark Law Cases and American Society
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Weight272 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.