All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.37
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £4.05Trending at £4.97
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £8.28Trending at £11.21
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £9.62Trending at £13.41
About this product
- DescriptionUses step-by-step photos to teach readers how to use copper, silver and bronze metal clay to create simple customised embellishments and findings to perfectly match beaded jewellery. In this book, beaders will learn how to form and fire the three predominant kinds of metal clay.
- Author BiographyKristal Wick was the editor of Beading Daily, the leading beading blog. She has created two DVDs, Mixed Media: Beaded Bracelets with Fiber Beads and Crystals, Resin, and Wire and Mixed Media: Jewelry Making with Handmade Beads, Crystals, Resin, and More! She is the author of Foxy Epoxy (Lark) and Fabulous Fabric Beads (Interweave Press).
- Author(s)Kristal Wick
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleLark Jewelry & Beading
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/05/2017
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.