Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.97
- £8.21Trending at £10.45
- £10.97Trending at £12.38
- £16.82Trending at £23.99
- £14.49Trending at £19.95
- £8.84Trending at £12.95
- £7.75Trending at £7.96
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the crafts of jewelry making, needlework, quilting, weaving, pottery, and metalwork, identifying the history and development of each craft through time, and the tools, techniques, and people who have made their contributions to the craft from different places of the globe.
- Author BiographyANA M. LOPEZ is a metalsmith and educator living in Fort Worth, Texas. She holds both an MFA in Metalsmithing from Cranbrook Academy of Art in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and a Masters Degree is the History of American Decorative Arts from the Parsons School of Design & The Smithsonian Associates in Washington, DC. She is currently teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in Metalsmithing & Jewelry as well as The History of Craft at the University of North Texas in Denton.
- Author(s)Ana M. Lopez
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleHandicrafts Through World History Series
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.