All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to offer a universal linguistic theory of poetic meter.
- Author BiographyNigel Fabb is Professor of Literary Linguistics in the Department of English Studies at the University of Strathclyde. His recent publications include Sentence Structure Second Edition (2005) and Language and Literary Structure (Cambridge, 2002). Morris Halle is Institute Professor Emeritus in the Department of Linguistics and Philosophy at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. His recent publications include The Sound Pattern of English (with N. Chomsky, 1991) and From Memory to Speech and Back (2002).
- Author(s)Morris Halle,Nigel Fabb
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.