All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £10.11Trending at £15.01
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.04
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition of this text on the basic principles of pattern cutting extends the range and use of blocks. It includes new sections on close fitting body shapes and easy fitting body shapes. The sections on computer grading and computer-aided design and pattern development have been updated.
- Author(s)Winifred Aldrich
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/04/1994
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/09/2005
- Content Note24
- Weight737 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- lialouisekenney15 Feb, 2012by
Great value for money.
I brought this product as I'm studying fashion and its a must! I've found it so so helpful already! I do however dislike the way its worded a little but that's fine.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.