Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the use of propaganda in Mexico during WWII to promote a policy of national unity and patriotism. It examines the pervasive domestic and foreign propaganda strategies in Mexico during World War II and their impact on Mexican culture, charting the evolution of these campaigns through popular culture, advertisements, and art.
- Author BiographyMonica A. Rankin is an assistant professor of history at the University of Texas at Dallas. She is the author of the Encyclopedia of Latin American History and Culture: The Search for National Identity, 1820s-1900.
- Author(s)Monica A. Rankin
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleThe Mexican Experience
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note29 illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight447 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.