CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- Author(s)I. D. Robb
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight515 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of ContentsOn the Phase Inversion in H2O - Oil - Nonionic Surfactant Systems and Related Phenomena.- The Microemulsion Concept in Nonpolar Surfactant Solutions.- Dynamic Light Scattering from Water Microemulsions in Organic Media.- Formation and Structure of Four-Component Systems Containing Polymeric Surfactants.- Viscosity and Conductivity of Microemulsions.- Structural and Solubilization Properties of Nonionic Surfactants a Comparative Study of Two Homologous Series.- Dielectric Studies of a Nonionic Surfactant-Alkane-Water System at Low Water Content.- On the Structure and Dynamics of Microemulsions Self-Diffusion Studies.- Phase Diagram and Interfacial Tensions of Brine-Dodecane-Pentanol-Sodium Octylbenzenesulfonate System.- Alcohol Effects on Transitions in Liquid Crystalline Dispersions.- Connection between Chemical Rate Coefficients and Two-Particle Correlation Functions in Aggregated Systems.- Fast Dynamic Processes in the Hydrocarbon Tail Region of Phospholipid Bilayers.- Properties of High Emulsifier Content O/W Microemulsions.- Dynamic Processes in Water-in-Oil Microemulsions.- Ultrasonic Relaxation Studies of Microemulsions.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.