All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) thought motherhood would be a breeze and that having a daughter was a dream come true - a shopping friend for life. But it's trickier than she thought - two-year-old Minnie has a quite different approach to shopping. She can create havoc everywhere from Harrods to Harvey Nicks to her own christening.
- Author BiographySophie Kinsella is an international bestselling writer and former financial journalist. She is the author of the number one bestsellers Can You Keep a Secret?, The Undomestic Goddess, Remember Me? and Twenties Girl as well as the hugely popular Shopaholic series, the first of which is now the hit Hollywood movie Confessions of a Shopaholic. She lives in London with her husband and family. Visit her website at www.sophiekinsella.co.uk.
- Author(s)Sophie Kinsella
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleShopaholic
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date24/01/2014
- Weight669 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
Most relevant reviews
- donnapowell3319 Feb, 2012by
Great book, to read whilst on holiday. A feel-good read that will make you smile. Heart-warming...a really good book to curl up and lose yourself in.
- hayley00tinkerb...10 Aug, 2011by
Great product - perfect condt + great value for money!
I have read all of the collection of the Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella - they are fantastic! This one has just arrived so cant wait to read this one!
- clarkejodie09 Aug, 2011by
great read and good value
i really enjoyed this book read in 2 days could not put it day. i have read all the shopaholic books and this one did not disappoint
- spljm200729 Jul, 2011by
Iv read nearly all Sophie Kinsella books,and iv read all the shopaholic books and iv loved them all they are really good and easy reading, which is what you need with little one around.I didnt found anything wrong with this book at all its funny from the start.This book is just as good as all the other shopaholic books
- danni22-200807 May, 2011by
I havent read this one yet but cant wait if its anywhere near as good as the others im sure i'll love it.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.70Trending at £3.81
- £5.29Trending at £8.96
- £5.43Trending at £9.01
- £7.92Trending at £10.95
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £4.55Trending at £7.98