Consider these sponsored items
- £19.99Free postage
- £10.42Was:£16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLets you find out how to create liquid and translucent effects, glazes, moulding and veining. This book features projects that include: pastry cases, chocolate recipes, toffee apples, fruit tarts, strawberries, melons, cabbage and mushrooms.
- Author BiographyAngie Scarr is a highly regarded miniaturist, well-known in the UK, Europe and US for her intricate polymer clay work. She is constantly pushing the boundaries of her craft, exploring new techniques and materials. She runs the successful Angie Scarr Miniatures, contributes to miniaturist magazines, makes step-by-step DVDs and runs many demonstration workshops.
- Author(s)Angie Scarr
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Width186 mm
- Height248 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.99
- £3.24Trending at £5.99
- £5.81Trending at £7.95
- £11.79Trending at £15.77
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £4.42Trending at £6.37
- £4.58Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.