Consider these sponsored items
- £4.95Free postage
- £7.18Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling dictionary provides detailed coverage of the ever-expanding vocabulary of the nursing professions in an authoritative and accessible way. It is a must-have for all nurses, nursing students, and medical practitioners, including midwives and health visitors.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Martin MA is a former managing editor at Market House Books Ltd. Tanya McFerran MA, SRN, RSCN, Cert. Ed. is senior lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University, UK.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2017
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleOxford Quick Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteOver 90 line drawings
- Weight238 g
- Width86 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byElizabeth A. Martin,Tanya A. McFerran
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.