All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionWritten from a feminist perspective, this is a cultural and ideological study of modern China as seen in the writing of experimental fiction, one of the main attempts to subvert the conventions of socialist realism in contemporary Chinese literature.
- Author(s)Lu Tonglin
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight311 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.