Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.36Trending at £14.99
- £13.68Trending at £17.33
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £12.17Trending at £12.38
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- Series TitleMethoden & Verfahren der Mathematischen Physik
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 42
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1997
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notemany fig.
- Weight420 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byErhard Meister
- Table Of ContentsContents: The proceedings present the main and plenary talks and give a survey on the state of the art in this field.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Erhard Meister, born in 1930. Studies: Mathematics and Physics in Heidelberg and Saarbruecken. 1958 Ph.D. degree and 1963 Habilitation at University of Saarbruecken. 1964/65 lecturer in Saarbruecken. Winterterm 1965/66 full Professor at Technical University of Berlin, Summerterm 1966 lecturer at University of Strathclyde at Glasgow. 1966-1970 full Professor at Technical University of Berlin. 1970-1974 University of Tuebingen and from 1974 onwards at the Technical University of Darmstadt. The Contributors: J.D. Achenbach, S. Blume, D. Colton, R.V. Goldstein, T. Ha-Duong, L. Jentsch, R. Kleinman, D.P. Kouzov, R. Kress, R. Leis, E. Lueneburg, V. Maz'ya, J.C. Nedelec, H. Ammari, A.H. Serbest, Z.G. Sheftel, Y.V. Shestopalov, B.R. Vainberg, R. Weder, P. Werner, L. von Wolfersdorf.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.