All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £34.89Trending at £40.01
- £49.95Trending at £71.99
- £46.99Trending at £71.49
- £28.98Trending at £40.01
- £23.00Trending at £23.37
- £45.59Trending at £47.07
- £39.56Trending at £41.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete guide to the Mongolian language provides a basic knowledge of all Mongolian noun inflexions and the basic and most important verbal inflections, and the uses of these.
- Author BiographyJohn Gaunt is affiliated to the Mongolian Studies Unit, Cambridgy University, and works as a freelance translator and interpreter.
- Author(s)John Gaunt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- Language(s)English & Mongolian & Mongolian
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.