All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover Canadian smocking, with bestselling author and TV presenter Debbie Shore. Soon you will be pinching, pleating and stitching to create textured fabrics for cushions, bags, and even clothing. Together, Modern Smocking Parts 1 and 2 give basic techniques and 16 smocking patterns, with over 1hr of video demonstrations.
- Author BiographyDebbie Shore is a sewing author, actress and presenter for Create and Craft TV. She writes a regular column for a popular UK sewing magazine and produces her own range of instructional DVDs. Her sewing tutorials on YouTube have thousands of subscribers. Debbie's previous books include the bestselling Making Cushion Covers, and the recently published Half Yard Heaven and Sew Bunting.
- E-Publication Description
- Author(s)Debbie Shore
- PublisherVivebooks/Rainbow Disks Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVivebooks/Rainbow Disks Ltd
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £43.13
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £18.13Trending at £25.08
- £11.54Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.