All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles presenting the state of the art in the topic of modular forms.
- Author BiographyBas Edixhoven is a professor in the Mathematical Institute at Leiden University, Netherlands. Gerard van der Geer is Professor of Algebra in the Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics at the University of Amsterdam. Ben Moonen is a professor in the Korteweg-de Vries Institute for Mathematics at the University of Amsterdam.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBas Edixhoven,Ben Moonen,Gerard van der Geer
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.49Trending at £12.97
- £10.50Trending at £11.89
- £16.54Trending at £17.12
- £11.70Trending at £13.97
- £7.49Trending at £12.97
- £11.27Trending at £12.08
- £7.40Trending at £10.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.