All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.66Trending at £15.30
- £4.50Trending at £4.76
- £4.68Trending at £4.80
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £4.39Trending at £5.99
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £18.79Trending at £24.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe orthodox view of Vyacheslav Molotov is that he was no more than Stalin's faithful servant; a dogmatic conservative communist of little or no imagination. Molotov was, indeed, Stalin's right-hand man while from the 1920s the two men presided over a brutal, authoritarian communist system that led to the deaths of millions of people.
- Author BiographyGEOFFREY ROBERTS is a professor and head of the School of History at University College Cork. He is the author of several previously published books on Soviet history, most recently Stalin's Wars: From World War to Cold War, 1939-1953 (Yale University Press, 2006). He lives in County Cork, Ireland.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Roberts
- PublisherPotomac Books Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationDulles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotomac Books Inc
- Content Note3 b&w photos; notes; bibliography; index
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.