All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
About this product
- Author(s)Rebecca Barrington
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Chapter 1: Introduction to the Gradebook Chapter 2: Customizing the Grades Chapter 3: Adding Graded Activities Chapter 4: Assigning Grades Chapter 5: Using Calculations Chapter 6: Organizing Using Categories Chapter 7: Reporting with the Gradebook Chapter 8: Additional Features for Progress Tracking Index
- Author BiographyRebecca Barrington has been using Moodle for over seven years whilst working at South Devon College. She provides a range of support, training and information guides for teaching staff and uses Moodle in her own teaching, including a qualification about virtual learning environments. Rebecca has a keen interest in using technologies to support learning and is continually developing new ways of using Moodle and applying these to online courses for use with students. South Devon College has a well-known reputation for its use of technology and Rebecca also travelled around the country to deliver training and advice on using Moodle to other organizations as well as at regional and national events. She is also a regular contributor to online VLE forums to share ideas and advice. Rebecca can be found online via Twitter @bbarrington I would like to thank my family and friends for checking that the information I had written made sense before I shared it with anyone else, in particular Maria, Rob, Marilyn and Dave. I would also like to thank Bayley, Emilie and Ava for allowing me to use their names (and their parents who gave their consent). I should also say hello to Madeline who would also be in the book but was only born whilst I was writing chapter 4! I would like to thank South Devon College for allowing me to write this book and, in particular, Paul Vaughan who ensured that I had the latest versions of Moodle to play with! I would also like to thank all at PacktPub, including the reviewers, for their support and advice whilst writing my first book.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.