All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the practice of anesthesiology. Suitable for coursework, exam review, and as a clinical refresher, it includes chapters on the most pertinent topics in anesthesiology, including anesthesia outside of the operating room and a revamped peripheral nerve blocks chapter that details ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Butterworth, MD is Chairman, Department of Anesthesia at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. David C. Mackey, MD is Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine at MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas. John D. Wasnick, MD is Chairman, Department of Anesthesia, Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas.
- Author(s)David C. Mackey,G.Edward Morgan,Hans-Joachim Priebe,John D. Wasnick,John F. Butterworth,Mikhail Maged
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleA & L Lange Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1991 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- kostadingabrov14 Jun, 2015by
Best textbook for anaesthesiology
Just what you need to begin with if you are a resident in anaesthesiology. The textbook contains the mosrt important facts that you need in your clinical practice.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.