All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this work, seasoned wilderness dweller Don Scheese charts a long season of watching for and fighting fires in Idaho's River of No Return Wilderness - the largest federal wilderness area in mainland USA. He offers a portrait of the forces that have shaped the landscape of the American West.
- Author BiographyDon Scheese is an associate professor of English and director of the Environmental Studies Program at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter. Minnesota. He is the author of Nature Writing: The Pastoral Impulse in America.
- Author(s)Don Scheese
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleAmerican Land & Life Series
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Content Note21 photographs, 5 maps, index
- Height230 mm
- Foreword byWayne Franklin
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.