All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrilliant, heart-warming, laugh-out-loud fiction: perfect for mothers everywhere.
- Author BiographyFiona Gibson is a freelance journalist who has written for many publications and was previously the editor of More! magazine. She is the mother of three small children, including twin boys, and lives in Lanarkshire.
- Author(s)Fiona Gibson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication19/02/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight214 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.92
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.48Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.