All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in the popular Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, this book presents a collection of techniques aimed at bridging the translational gap in muscle gene therapy between the prevalent rodent models and vitally important larger animal models.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 709
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight935 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDongsheng Duan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.