All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionA writer's successful search for meaning, purpose and truth, and emergence from a Dark Night of the Soul to illumination and unitive, universal consciousness during the Cold War.
- Author BiographyNicholas Hagger is a poet, man of letters, cultural historian and philosopher. He has lectured in English Literature at universities in Baghdad, Tripoli (Libya) and Japan (where he was a Professor), and is the author of more than 35 books. These include a substantial literary output of nearly 1,500 poems, over 300 classical odes, two poetic epics, five verse plays and a thousand stories, travelogues and innovatory works in literature, history and philosophy.
- Author(s)Nicholas Hagger
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight685 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.