All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Ryan's grandfather has a stroke, their close relationship has to change. With the help of his rehabilitation professionals, and Grandpa himself, Ryan learns what a stroke is. He also experiences a range of emotions, including fear, disappointment, anger, confusion, and denial.
- Author(s)Dori Hillestad Butler
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenrePicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.24
- £27.13Trending at £29.66
- £3.79Trending at £6.98
- £6.98Trending at £7.19
- £4.58Trending at £4.85
- £2.81Trending at £3.13
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.