CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines how the eastward movement of NATO, led by issues of western financial constraint, the Gulf War, events in the former Yugoslavia, and changing configurations of the major NATO partners, has led to a new organization.
- Author BiographyPIOTR DUTKIEWICZ is Professor of Political Science at Carleton University, Ottowa. His earlier publications include Ukraine in Transition. ROBERT J. JACKSON is Professor of Political Science at the University of Redlands. His earlier publications include Europe in Transition (Praeger, 1992).
- Author(s)Piotr Dutkiewicz,Robert J. Jackson
- Date of Publication19/11/1998
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.