All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the nature of international politics in the 20th century. The possible impact of three powerful, simultaneous and intersecting revolutions on international relations and the future of NATO is assessed in relation to the 21st century.
- Author BiographyGEOFFREY LEE WILLIAMS is Director of the Institute of Economic and Political Studies, an independent body based in Cambridge. He is a former NATO Defence Fellow, consultant to the MOD and Senior Research Fellow of the Atlantic Council of the United Kingdom. He also contributes to the work of the Centre of International Studies and the Board of Continuing Education at Cambridge University. BARKLEY JARED JONES is Senior Research Fellow of the Atlantic Council of the United Kingdom and has been resident at Darwin College, Cambridge University for six years. He was the national recipient of the Ronald Reagan Leadership award and has published many articles as an academic and journalist.
- Author(s)Barkley Jared Jones,Geoffrey Lee Williams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight398 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.