All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn insider's guide to Croatia.
- Author BiographyRUDOLF ABRAHAM is an award-winning travel writer and photographer whose love of travel and remote places has taken him from the Adriatic to eastern Turkey, Central Asia to Patagonia. He attended art school, majoring in photography, and completed a master's degree in art history. He first visited Croatia in 1998, lived in Zagreb from 1999-2001, and continues to make several trips a year to his favorite country in Europe. His other books include Walking in Croatia, The Mountains of Montenegro, and Torres del Paine: A Trekker's Guide. Rudolf is a member of the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild and the British Guild of Travel Writers.
- Author(s)Rudolf Abraham
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note120 colour photographs, 15 maps
- Weight499 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.