All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalking Berlin is part of an exciting pocket-guide series from National Geographic that showcases the world's great cities. Travellers will find top-notch, streamlined, and useful local knowledge that goes beyond the Internet basics to ensure a rewarding, authentic, and memorable urban experience.
- Author BiographyPAUL SULLIVAN is a Berlin-based writer, editor, and photographer. Covering music, travel, and culture, his words and images have appeared in a broad range of international publications, such as the Guardian, the Sunday Times, National Geographic Traveller UK, BBC Travel, and the Wire. He has also written, photographed, and contributed to more than a dozen books, and he has written three books on music.
- Author(s)Paul Sullivan
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication03/03/2010
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note140 colour photos, 20 maps
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.69
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.24
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.