CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis book identifies the rights of stateless people and outlines the major legal obstacles preventing the eradication of statelessness.
- Author BiographyAlice Edwards is the Senior Legal Coordinator and Chief of the Protection Policy and Legal Advice Section at the UNHCR, Geneva. She is also Research Associate at the University of Oxford's Refugee Studies Centre and Fellow of the University of Nottingham's Human Rights Law Centre. Laura van Waas is the founder and manager of the Statelessness Programme at Tilburg Law School, The Netherlands.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlice Edwards,Laura Van Waas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.