Consider these sponsored items
- £2.80Was:£25.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShowcases some of our planet's most spectacular natural events and the global climatic phenomena which transform entire landscapes, drawing in millions of animals and determining their fate. This work shows how powerful natural forces can drive chain reactions involving everything from microscopic organisms to entire tracts of rainforest.
- Author BiographyThe text is written by the award-winning team of producers and writers behind this landmark television series.
- Author(s)B.B.C.Natural History Unit
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date30/07/2010
- Content Note400 colour photographs and graphics
- Weight1760 g
- Width249 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Introduction byBrian Leith
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.40Trending at £13.20
- £4.60Trending at £5.83
- £14.42Trending at £16.91
- £12.68Trending at £12.96
- £5.74Trending at £5.90
- £42.96Trending at £45.90
- £5.74Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.